Single Window Authority approved Rs.609 cr Investment proposals
The projects will create employment opportunity for 1500 persons.
Bhubaneswar : In another step towards creation of employment opportunities through industrialization, State Level Single Window Clearance Authority has approved five investment proposals of worth Rs. Around 609 cr envisaging the employment potential for 1500 persons. The proposals were approved in the State Level Single Window Clearance Authority (SLSWCA) meeting held under the Chairmanship of Chief Secretary Shri Asit Tripathy in the Lokseba Bhawan conference hall today afternoon wherein Principal Secretary Industry Shri Hemnat Sharma outlined the project proposals for consideration.
Chief Secretary directed to expedite the projects and ensure pollution containment measures
Giving nod to the investment projects, Chief Secretary Sri Tripathy directed concerned departments to provide proactive facilitation to the approved units for their early grounding. Further, Sri Tripathy directed the pollution control board to ensure installation of pollution containment measures in all the industrial units and follow zero pollutant discharge policy. CMD IDCO Sri Sanjay Kumar Singh, present in the meeting was advised to develop plug and play industrial facility for prospective investors in priority sectors.
The approved projects included the proposals of:
- M/s Reliable Sponge Pvt. Ltd for setting up Iron Ore Beneficiation plant of 2.5 MTPA and Pellet Plant of 2.0 MTPA, envisaging investment of Rs. 250 cr. and employment potential for 250 people.
- M/s Growel Feeds Pvt. Ltd.for setting up a Shrimp/Prawn feed and fish feed manufacturing facility, with an investment of Rs. 65.82 cr. And employment opportunities for 700 people.
- M/S Sravan Shipping Services Pvt. Ltd. for setting up a logistics park at Jadupur (Mahakalapada Block) Kendrapada District, with a total investment of Rs. 100 cr. and employment potential of 250 people.
- M/s Chilika Distilleries Pvt. Ltd. to set up 110 KLPD grain based distillery plant, with an investment of Rs. 99.97 cr and employment potential for 170 people.
- M/s SOM Distilleries & Breweries Odisha Pvt. Ltd for setting up 120 KLPD capacity distillery (Grain based) unit, envisaging investment of Rs. 93 cr and employment opportunities for 126 people.
Development Commissioner Sri Suresh Chandra Mohapatra, Principal Secretary Industries Sri Hemant Kumar Sharma, Secretary Skill Development & Technical Education and CMD IDCO Sri Sanjay Kumar Singh, Principal Secretary Industry Sri N.B.Dhal, Special Secretary Water Resources Smt Archana Patnaik, Secretary Pollution Control Board Sri Devi Debidatta Biswal along with senior officers from various departments participated in the discussions.