Bhubaneswar: JEE (MAIN) examinations have started on 1st September 2020 throughout the nation. By considering the current scenario of the COVID-19 Pandemic in Odisha and following proper guidelines, the candidates are appearing the examinations.
- There are 26 examination centers in total, where Odisha –Mo Parivar is playing its voluntary part by setting up “help desks” and providing hand sanitizers, masks, water bottles, snacks, pens etc.
- As per the given instructions, it has been observed that the candidates are facing difficulties and confusion while reaching their examination centers.
- Today, a candidate on the way to the examination center faced a road accident due to which the candidate was injured .The volunteers of Odisha-Mo Parivar reached out to the candidate and provided necessary first aid assistance.
- Similarly, yesterday a student whose examination center was at Cuttack, reached one of the centers in Bhubaneswar. But, without wasting any time, Odisha- Mo Parivar provided logistical help to take her to the appropriate examination center on time.
- Similarly, more than 50 candidates were provided logistical assistance to reach to their concerned examination centers by Odisha-Mo Parivar in Bhubaneswar.
- Not only in Bhubaneswar, Odisha- Mo Parivar provided logistical assistance to more than 60 candidates who were appearing the examinations in Berhampur, Balasore, Rourkela, Cuttack, Sambalpur and Dhenkanal respectively and helped them to reach their examination centers on time.
- Though, Odisha- Mo Parivar is always there to help whenever necessary, it would be a humble request to all the candidates and their parents to carefully follow the instructions and reach the desired examination center on time.